Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chicken strips are the devil

So John decides to finally take me to a "sports bar" since that's what I've been craving for 7+ months. No, not to drink, but I have this tremendous urge to "pretend I'm not pregnant for an hour or too". We sat outdoors at a beach called Waverly Beach and sipped Diet Coke and indulged in some chicken strips. (Okay, and a few fries too.)

Everything went great, water was beautiful, low 80's for temps, partly sunny, gorgegous. Sat right near the new tiki bar so we felt like we were in Mexico.

1 AM rolls around and I am in pain from...who guessed it...more heartburn.

WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM?! I had a terrible time sleeping but some more milk and Tums Smoothies helped. Keep in mind I'm on Rx Protonix AND maximum strength Pepcid.

Chicken strips are the devil. I downloaded a "menu" or DIET of things pg women who suffer from heartburn can eat. I am sticking to that for now....

Say goodbye marinara sauce for 12 more weeks.

No comments: