Sunday, July 12, 2009

FINALLY. A tooth.

Lauren finally cut her first tooth last week. Seriously...the girl (I mean infant) is 9.75 months old and up to last week, hasn't had any activity happening. One day she kinda had some diaper issues (TMI so I won't spare you the details) and was cranky. I have been prying her mouth open on every opportunity to see her gums and I was pleasantly suprised to see a tooth!

Overall, she's adapting to her new white tooth just fine. She no longer needs a bib since her drool is under control. Plus I can usually keep her in the same dress/outfit all day since she's not spitting up at all anymore. (Our laundry has gone down dramatically.)

Keep on teething Little One! Excited to start brushing your teeth soon!

1 comment:

Team Powers said...

Man..Leilani is almost 11 months old and she still doesnt even have the HOPE of a tooth right now! Weird! How is everything else?