Thursday, August 21, 2008
32w4d Appt. and Growth Ultrasound
My sister came with me to my ultrasound this morning. It was really uneventful. We were able to see her practicing breathing, as well as putting her hands up to her face AND smiling! The tech took a great picture of her smiling so we have it. It's sooo cute! Lamb is about 4 lbs. and is in the 35th percentile; a little small still but in the normal range. My NST's start next week; I'll be going twice a week until I deliver. I told the tech I've had some bad heartburn recently especially with the Protonix and then she said that our little girl has TONS of hair! I have an ultrasound picture of her head of hair. Looks like I'm going to be buying some cute headbands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute!! Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment