Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Going to Be a Mom on MONDAY!

Wow, there's a surprise for me.

My u/s at the OB's office didn't go well. She's measuring SMALL still, now in the 27th or so percentile. That means that even though I am gaining weight for her, she is not thriving well in my body. The OB told me that she's taking her out once I hit 37 weeks, or full term.

That means our Little Lamb is being born on Monday.

I am thrilled, shocked, excited, scared at the same time. I have been waiting for this day for a very very long time.

But I'm still scared--she's coming 3 weeks early and although she'll be fully developed, I feel a little sad that my body has failed her a little.

I am going to *Nest* this week and get everything ready---grocery shop, relax, FINALLY GET MY PEDICURE (I won't be too tired!) and rent some DVD's for the hospital.

My c/s is scheduled at 9:30 AM and we have to be at the hospital two hours earlier.

Well, that's it for now! I'll post more very soon.

1 comment:

Team Powers said...

Everything is going to go perfectly! I am so excited for you!