...very unexpected for those of you who follow my blog.
On Monday I found via a 10AM teleconference that I have been laid off effective September 30th. I will not be entitled to FMLA or any types of benefits anymore since I am part-time. Our entire program lost our jobs, including my boss in OH and her director in ATL.
But it's okay. I had a bad day on Monday, yesterday I had a few contacts with recruiters who I've been in touch with before, and I am sure I'll find a new position. Today I woke up "excited" that I am ending one chapter but beginning a whole new one--our little girl's LIFE.
The key to all of this is timing--since I am 9 months pregnant on Sunday, there is NO WAY I am starting this search. But J and I discussed that this is a wonderful time to stay at home with LL and develop her routine (breast feeding, etc.) until I can resume work. My ultimate plan is to apply in November, interview in December, and start work in January.
Medical sales jobs are a dime a dozen. There is always a need for great sales reps. My experience in adverting and pharmaceuticals has prepared me for the next great opportunity.
Not sure where I'll end up, whether it'd still be part-time or full-time but I know that this opportunity will bless our family.
Here's to a fall filled with newborn memories---Halloween, Thanksgiving, and warm Christmas spirit--all at home and full of love.
1 comment:
wow! Well i know everything will be fine. Here is our blog: http;//teampowers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment